Hydrobalance your skin
As we grow older the skin’s capacity to hold water and maintain elasticity and smoothness diminishes and results in poorer skin tone, structure and firmness. These changes are well attributed to genetic factors, as well as lifestyle factors such as exposure to sun and smoking.
One of the key components in our skin is hyaluronic acid, it occurs naturally in our bodies where it plays an important role in hydrating skin. Put simply, hyaluronic acid keeps our skin firm, supple and looking healthy. However; as we age our skin cells lose their ability to produce this all-important substance. The inevitable result of this is skin that’s drier; thinner; and lacking in volume. Skin that can so easily ‘give away’ our age.
Hydrobalance is a term used to describe how the treatment buffer the skin’s moisture content. As Skinbooster (a soft hyaluronic acid filler) can hold a lot of water in the skin they become physiologically active dermal reservoirs of hydration. By increasing the skin’s moisture holding capacity, the skin becomes more resistant to dehydrating forces and retain its elasticity and structure.
Skinboosters are safe and natural for revitalization and improved hydrobalance of the skin and lips. It improves skin elasticity, making the skin look hydrated and feel smooth to the touch, creating a naturally fresh and youthful appearance. Skinbooster is specifically formulated for patients with more moderate and severe photo-aging, or for those with thicker, more aged skin. The Skinbooster filler is made with NASHA technology which is an unique and patented technology for the production of high purity gels containing stabilized non-animal hyaluronic acid. Stabilization of the hyaluronic acid molecules results in gel networks characterized by an excellent safety profile, providing unequaled lifting capacity that offers continuous correction over time. Safety and efficacy of the treatment have both been clinically documented and are supported by robust clinical studies, spanning over a decade.
The benefits of the treatment last for several months. An initial, intense treatment of skinboosters usually comprises 2 to 3 treatment sessions comprising a series of very fine injections approximately a month apart, although further treatment sessions may be required to achieve the optimal aesthetic result. Typically a maintenance treatment would be required after around 4- 6 months.
Benefits of Skinboosters
* restored Hydrobalance
* Improved skin elasticity and structure
* Increase skin “plumpness” and firmness
* Options to treat face, neck, decolletage, hands, lips, ears
Pre Treatment Advice
· Pregnancy and breast feeding are contra-indications to treatment.
· Alcohol intake should be reduced at least 24 hours before treatment.
· Medication such as aspirin may cause bruising as will high doses of Vitamin E.
· Sun beds, waxing, electrolysis and laser should be avoided at least 48 hours before treatment.
· Pain sensitivity may be heightened at certain times (pre-menstrual or following excessive alcohol intake)
· Bruising may be reduced by taking Arnica tablets two days before treatment.